Rough Changelog for SeaMonkey 1.1.12

This is a list of bugs pulled from Bugzilla. It's a "rough" list because I didn't verify each bug on the list as actually having been fixed in the 1.1.12 development cycle and I may have missed some that were; I just used the smartest Bugzilla queries I could devise. It's not perfect but if you're interested in what got fixed since SeaMonkey 1.1.11 this is probably the best place to start. -Robert

258136 Long HTML page takes very long to load on OS/2
316394 CSS and HTML parsers shouldn't allow high/low surrogates via escapes
316859 undefined symbol in components/
369918 Crash Loading a Saved Search Folder [ nsMsgQuickSearchDBView::OnSearchDone]
380994 Fix for bug 367428 lets through escaped slashes on Linux (windows too on trunk)
385133 Crash due to too much recursion in js_DecompileValueGenerator with watch, setter, delete, generator
392015 Crash of Tb, if "Rebuild Index" is executed during compacting folder is inprogess, and loosing mails [@ morkRowObject::SetRow]
417400 Resource Directory Traversal Vulnerability - Mac OS X and Linux Example
420310 unable to display PDF delivered via SSL since Firefox
437288 [1.8 branch] Hang involving a for loop turning into a while loop
438288 URI.path one character short after redirect involving fragment
441087 NS_ERROR_XPC_SECURITY_MANAGER_VETO in Greasemonkey JavaScript eval containing
441876 remove UTF-7 from browser encoding menus
445890 XMLHttpRequest.responseXml not accessible from signed remote XUL code
449578 Wrong interpretation of escape sequence in charset iso-2022-kr
449703 [1.8 branch] XBM appears to draw uninitialized memory
450698 The second argument of nsParseNewMailState::AppendMsgFromFile should be PRUint32.
450865 c++ style comment in js/src/jsemit.c
452522 Update SeaMonkey version number on GECKO181_20080827_RELBRANCH_REAL