What's New in SeaMonkey 1.1.1
This document outlines a few of the new features implemented in SeaMonkey 1.1.1, important bugfixes and any new problems. See the "rough changelog" for a more comprehensive list of 1.1.1 fixes. Please note that these changes are relative to SeaMonkey 1.1.
New Features and Fixes
- The URL bar color now indicates SSL security status on Mac OS (previously, the feature was present only in the Windows and Linux versions). Bug 335113
- MAPI is fixed. As a result, File->Send->To mail as attachment... should now work properly in MS Office products. Bug 361233
- Some QuickLaunch issues have been resolved. Bug 368418 (possibly also Bug 368421 and Bug 367756).
- The tab-preview tooltips no longer show a preview for the active tab (part of Bug 368046)
These are items that have been added to the Known Issues page since the last release (SeaMonkey 1.1), although the bugs themselves may have existed previously.
- Websites using Backbase will not work properly (Bug 371576)
- Some of the editor dialogs, particularly table cell properties, are too narrow (Bug 371194)
- When using the Mac Classic theme, the sort highlighting on the Attachment column is not removed when you change the sort to a different column. (Bug 371629)