What's New in SeaMonkey 2.4.1
This document outlines a few of the new features implemented in SeaMonkey 2.4.1, important bugfixes and any new problems. Please note that these changes are relative to SeaMonkey 2.3.
New Features and Fixes
Fixes in 2.4.1
- Upgrading SeaMonkey while an add-on update was waiting to be installed resulted in the add-on getting uninstalled (bug 680802).
Fixes in Beta 3
- The location bar pop-up was not shrinking anymore on Linux (bug 685457).
- The ability to write CSS rules for (un)read tabs had been lost (bug 564100).
- Setting an address book in MailNews filters was broken (bug 683716).
- Page Info did not use the same last directory for single and multiple file saves (bug 664832).
Fixes in Beta 2
- An Ampersand (&) on the URL broke Translate Page (bug 683422).
- 'news:' URIs could not be opened in a new tab/window (bug 219821).
- Tags were lost with condstore servers (bug 678148).
Fixes in Beta 1
- Some parts of Sync setup and preferences (e.g. Change Password and My Sync Key) were not working anymore (bug 679773).
- Bookmark This Group of Tabs was greyed out after restart with session restore (bug 677539).
- Some icons in the Add-ons Manager were missing with the Modern theme (bug 666873).
See Firefox 7.0 Bug Fixes for a list of bugs that have been fixed for the corresponding Firefox release, and Thunderbird 7.0 Release Notes for Thunderbird (major changes only).