Released August 30, 2006
We strongly advise you to download the current release instead.
If you don't know which package is best for you, use the first
package listed in the section about your operating system (platform).
MD5 sums are available for official packages and source tarballs.
- Windows (32bit)
- Full Installer (12 MB) Download all of the SeaMonkey components and then specify install options.
- Net Installer (256 KB) Download only the components you specify.
- Zipfile (11 MB).
- Mac OS X
- Disk Image (Universal Binary) (23 MB) Self-mounting disk image containing the full SeaMonkey application suite (Universal Binary, for use on both PowerPC and Intel processor powered Macintosh computers).
- Linux (x86)
- Full Installer (14 MB) Download all of the SeaMonkey components and then specify install options.
- Net Installer (89 KB) Download only the components you specify.
- tar.gz format (14 MB).
- GTK1 Full Installer (13 MB) Download all of the SeaMonkey components and then specify install options.
- GTK1 Net Installer (126 KB) Download only the components you specify.
- GTK1 tar.gz format (13 MB).
These are unofficial builds and may be configured differently than the official SeaMonkey builds.
- Linux/x86_64 Installer, Linux/x86_64 .tar.gz (readme)
- Linux/Fedora RPMs
- Linux/Fedora RPMs (FTP directory), (readme)
- OS/2 Installer, OS/2 zip (readme) (MD5 sums)
- Solaris 2.8 (SPARC) - GTK1
- Solaris 2.8 (SPARC) GTK1 .tar.bz2 (readme)
This software is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and other U.S. law, and may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries (currently Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan and Syria) or to persons or entities prohibited from receiving U.S. exports (including those (a) on the Bureau of Industry and Security Denied Parties List or Entity List, (b) on the Office of Foreign Assets Control list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons, and (c) involved with missile technology or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons).