SeaMonkey 1.0 Beta
Released December 19, 2005
We strongly advise you to download the current release instead.
- Release Notes - The release notes contain installation instructions, system requirements, what's new, and a list of known issues that you should read before reporting bugs.
- Source Code Tarball (bzip, 32 MB) (gzip, 40 MB).
- This README file explains how to pull SeaMonkey 1.0 Beta from CVS.
If you don't know which package is best for you, use the first package listed in the section about your operating system (platform).
- Windows (32bit)
- Full Installer (12 MB) Download all of the SeaMonkey components and then specify install options.
- Net Installer (247 KB) Download only the components you specify.
- Zipfile (10 MB).
- Mac OS X
- Disk Image (13 MB) Self-mounting disk image contains the full SeaMonkey application suite.
- Linux (x86)
- Full Installer (13 MB) Download all of the SeaMonkey components and then specify install options.
- Net Installer (89 KB) Download only the components you specify.
- tar.gz format (13 MB).
- GTK1 Full Installer (13 MB) Download all of the SeaMonkey components and then specify install options.
- GTK1 tar.gz format (13 MB).
These are unofficial builds and may be configured differently than the official SeaMonkey builds.
OS/2 Installer, OS/2 zip (readme) (MD5 sums)
These builds are contributed by the volunteers of the MLP, see our wiki for the localization team list.
- Belarusian: installable language pack
- German: installable language pack, Linux x86 tar.bz2, Linux x86 GTK1 tar.gz, Mac OS X dmg, Windows installer, Windows net-installer, Windows zip
- Polish: installable language pack, Windows installer Mac OS X dmg
- Russian: installable language pack, Linux x86 tar.bz2, Windows installer
This software is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and other U.S. law, and may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries (currently Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan and Syria) or to persons or entities prohibited from receiving U.S. exports (including those (a) on the Bureau of Industry and Security Denied Parties List or Entity List, (b) on the Office of Foreign Assets Control list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons, and (c) involved with missile technology or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons).