What's New in SeaMonkey 2.6.1
This document outlines a few of the new features implemented in SeaMonkey 2.6.1, important bugfixes and any new problems. Please note that these changes are relative to SeaMonkey 2.5.
- New Features and Fixes
- New Issues
New Features and Fixes
- A crash could happen at startup (seen on Mac OS X and Linux) (bug 708572).
- The application could crash when you left/closed pages with many Java applets on Mac OS X Lion and SnowLeopard (using latest Apple Java updates) (bug 705931).
- View/Apply Theme has been added to MailNews (bug 679117).
- The panes in the MailNews Account Settings show scroll bars now as needed (bug 567280).
- Using the scroll wheel on the tab bar no longer changes the active tab by default (Shift can be used to get the old behavior) (bug 673878).
- You can now open a new message window on Mac OS if all windows are minimized (bug 648867).
- Editing the Link properties of an image in Composer now features a Link Advanced Edit button (bug 212165).
- The Recently Closed Tabs/Windows menu items have been moved from the File menu to the Go menu (bug 599731), but the menu items do not get disabled anymore in case nothing can be restored (bug 702297).
- Attachments in emails with certain structures or encodings may not be shown in the attachment pane. Set the mailnews.display.show_all_body_parts_menu pref to true in about:config, then select View/Message Body As/All Body Parts to make such attachments available (bug 677905).