What's New in SeaMonkey 2.4.1
This document outlines a few of the new features implemented in
SeaMonkey 2.4.1, important bugfixes and any new problems.
Please note that these changes are relative to
New Features and Fixes
Fixes in 2.4.1
- Upgrading SeaMonkey while an add-on update was waiting to be installed
resulted in the add-on getting uninstalled (bug 680802).
Fixes in Beta 3
- The location bar pop-up was not shrinking anymore on Linux (bug 685457).
- The ability to write CSS rules for (un)read tabs had been lost (bug 564100).
- Setting an address book in MailNews filters was broken (bug 683716).
- Page Info did not use the same last directory for single and multiple
file saves (bug 664832).
Fixes in Beta 2
- An Ampersand (&) on the URL broke Translate Page (bug 683422).
- 'news:' URIs could not be opened in a new tab/window (bug 219821).
- Tags were lost with condstore servers (bug 678148).
Fixes in Beta 1
- Some parts of Sync setup and preferences (e.g. Change Password and My
Sync Key) were not working anymore (bug 679773).
- Bookmark This Group of Tabs was greyed out after restart with session restore (bug 677539).
- Some icons in the Add-ons Manager were missing with the Modern theme (bug 666873).
7.0 Bug Fixes for a list of bugs that have been fixed for the corresponding Firefox release, and Thunderbird
7.0 Release Notes for Thunderbird (major changes only).