What's New in SeaMonkey 2.29
This document outlines a few of the new features implemented in SeaMonkey 2.29, important bugfixes and any new problems. Please note that these changes are relative to SeaMonkey 2.26.
- New Features and Fixes
New Features and Fixes
- While composing mail, an empty line appeared in the attachment context menu when right clicking the attachment area (bug 1039933).
- Switching tabs triggered onLocationChange with the LOCATION_CHANGE_SAME_DOCUMENT flag, preventing Adblock Plus from working correctly (bug 1035171).
- SeaMonkey 2.29 was vulnerable to RSA signature forgery.
- Computers with multiple graphics cards could run into stability issues.
- Messages were sent to the wrong address (list) if the searched name was in the address book multiple times and one of them was a list (bug 1008718).
- URLs that are too long to be shown completely appear in a tooltip now when hovering the location bar (bug 154772).
- Coloring of the location bar for HTTPS URLs can be disabled through Preferences now (bug 947972).
- Certain search engines can be discovered automatically now (bug 963132).
- The status bar padlock icon features a context menu now (bug 938673).
- You can now insert formulas in Composer using a dialog (LaTeX to MathML) (bug 986839).
- Feed items can be tagged automatically according to feed category tags now (bug 946279).
- Searching within a message compose window will now display the find toolbar (bug 530629).
- The account name is now shown in the status bar when downloading messages from POP servers (bug 86233).
- Localizability of custom reply headers has been improved (mailnews.reply_header_* preferences) (bug 995797).
- Contact autocompletion in message composition windows now searches for all terms separately (AND search) (bug 558931).
- You can now search for contacts containing parentheses (bug 749097).
- Too many to list, sorry.