What's New in SeaMonkey 2.25
This document outlines a few of the new features implemented in SeaMonkey 2.25, important bugfixes and any new problems. Please note that these changes are relative to SeaMonkey 2.24.
- New Features and Fixes
New Features and Fixes
- The Character Encoding menu has changed (bug 943732).
- SeaMonkey no longer automatically BCCed yourself when replying to yourself (unless it was the actual sent mail that had the original bcc header set) (bug 968270).
- Reply-All on an email previously sent To:yourself with Bcc:others had no recipients (bug 969358).
- Arrow keys did not work on the restore session page (bug 953295).
- Newsgroup names can now be entered using autocompletion (bug 61491).
- The "Trust junk mail headers set by" menu list could show entries multiple times (bug 946669).
- "Reply-to:" was not honored for To=From with different Reply-To (bug 933555).
- PulseAudio support has been disabled for now (bug 949884).
- The background color for https sites in the location bar is now more obvious (pref: browser.urlbar.highlight.secure) (bug 354940).
- Having two identical account names is now prevented (bug 40012).
- Help was updated for the removal of Personas (bug 864291).
- The style of the about:privatebrowsing page has been improved and the content was rearranged (bug 842439).
- Labels for falsestart-rsa and falsestart-rc4 permissions were added to the Data Manager (bug 936810).
- The title of the "Quit SeaMonkey" dialog was misleading when closing just the browser (bug 934191).
- Feeds now support the received date, i.e. store a Received trace header (bug 934241).
- Folder pane scrolling performance has been improved for feed folders (bug 934316).
- Reopening a saved draft re-added deleted automatic CC or BCC recipients (bug 871636).
- Confirming the Sync View Quota dialog could throw an error (bug 758574).
- Feed folder auto-creation could fail and derived folder names were not sanitized (bug 930118).
- Certain RSS protocol feeds were treated as duplicates and not stored (bug 264482).
See Firefox 28.0 Notes for the corresponding Firefox release.