What's New in SeaMonkey 2.2
This document outlines a few of the new features implemented in SeaMonkey 2.2, important bugfixes and any new problems. Please note that these changes are relative to SeaMonkey 2.1.
New Features and Fixes
- Archive options can now be changed from the Copies & Folders Account Settings pane (Bug 607295).
- Opening message attachments did not work anymore (Bug 665313).
- All LSOs (Flash cookies) were cleared when clearing only the cache (Bug 665336).
- The Composer status bar displayed an incorrect status (Bug 657214).
- Email senders were displayed as quoted when the name in From was quoted (Bug 652318).
- Windows 7: Downloads to network shares could be corrupted (bug 545650).
- Opening messages from Advanced Search results did not work anymore (bug 660882).
- The Archives folder was rendered inaccessible after archiving a news posting (bug 660845).
- On the first wizard page for creating a new Sync account, the Next button was disabled until you switched the server type and back (bug 664569).