What's New in SeaMonkey 1.1.1
This document outlines a few of the new features implemented in SeaMonkey 1.1.1, important bugfixes and any new problems. See the "rough changelog" for a more comprehensive list of 1.1.1 fixes. Please note that these changes are relative to SeaMonkey 1.1.
- The URL bar color now indicates SSL security status on Mac OS (previously, the feature was present only in the Windows and Linux versions). Bug 335113
- MAPI is fixed. As a result, File->Send->To mail as attachment... should now work properly in MS Office products. Bug 361233
- Some QuickLaunch issues have been resolved. Bug 368418 (possibly also Bug 368421 and Bug 367756).
- The tab-preview tooltips no longer show a preview for the active tab (part of Bug 368046)
- Websites using Backbase will not work properly (Bug 371576)
- Some of the editor dialogs, particularly table cell properties, are too narrow (Bug 371194)
- When using the Mac Classic theme, the sort highlighting on the Attachment column is not removed when you change the sort to a different column. (Bug 371629)